Church Media & Communications Ministry
The purpose of this ministry is to communicate who we are as disciples of Christ internally and externally and be a tool for the spreading of the gospel.
Spiritual gifts: exhortation (encouragement), knowledge, administration, and helping.
• Attend weekly online ZOOM meetings (need a computer or laptop).
• Complete assigned tasks in a timely fashion.
• Rebranding our identity.
• Conduct market research to help frame the rebranding.
• Create, edit, publish and share consistent, relevant content (original text, images, video, or HTML) that creates meaningful moments of connection for our online community.
• Daily interaction with our online community through intentional messaging and comment and response management.
• Set up and optimize ministry pages within the local church to increase visibility and traffic of the ministry’s social content.
• Moderate all user-generated content online for the ministry.
• Create and maintain a media distribution list to help promote church life moments and major events.
• Maintain weekly media uploads to all web and digital marketing channels.
• Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights, and best practices, and then acting on the information
• Work with leadership to help develop, establish and maintain annual marketing strategies to meet ministry objectives.
• Create and monitor email marketing campaigns to maintain relationships with both our local and global communities.